The main office phone number for CardioCare is 301-656-5050. This line is staffed during our office hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
It is not necessary to listen to the entire recording before making your selection. You can make your selection at any time during the phone message.
During business hours, you may enter the following extension numbers from the main number at any time during the recording.
- If you are calling regarding a medical issue, please press 1
- For appointments, please press 2.
- For prescriptions, please press 3.
- For Coumadin issues or instructions, please press 4.
- For billing, please press 5
- For medical records, please press 6
- If you are calling on behalf of a hospital or physician's office, please press 8.
Our CardioCare team is dedicated to helping patients though all aspects of care.
Callers who do not choose an option will be put on hold automatically and helped by the next available assistant.
If you are calling after regular business hours and you are having a medical issue, you are prompted to hang up and dial the answering service at 301-294-8304.
The CardioCare fax number is 301-654-4237.
You can contact us by email for non-emergent questions at email@example.com. Email correspondence will be answered within one business day of being received.